Ocean Play | Hammer
Influences from the P&H Delphin and the Pyranha Fusion and aspects of white-water kayak design feature in the Hammer; giving both sea and white-water paddlers the opportunity to have some serious fun.
The Hammer’s dynamically angled planning hull, bow volume and narrowed stern keep it fast and light on a wave and super manoeuvrable around tight rock outcrops and in coastal swell.
Cargo capacity and flat-water speed make the Hammer ideal for self-contained river exploration. A drop-down skeg helps with tracking on flat-water sections and four storage compartments make it easy to haul enough gear for major trips.
The ultimate ocean play boat. A river exploration machine. Rock hopping, source-to-sea trips, surfing, and coastal exploration--the Hammer is versatile enough to do it all.
Paddle California/Bryant Burkhardt
Ocean Paddler - Hammer Review
- Planning hull and progressive rocker: Super manoeuvrable for surfing and rock gardening.
- Subtle keel: Tracks well on the flat, is loose and disengages easily on the surf.
- Integral skeg: Improves tracking on the flat and increases sea faring capabilities.
- 4 hatches and full deck lines for storing gear & split paddle recesses.
- Flat space on the deck for mounting your favourite devices.
- Whitewater grab handles and end toggles for increased safety in big water.
|Length:407cm||Width:60.5cm||Internal Cockpit Length:84cm||Internal Cockpit Width:42cm|
|VOLUMES & HATCHES|
|Total Volume:320ltrs||Front Hatch:51ltrs||Day Hatch:35ltrs||Rear Hatch:65ltrs Mini Hatch:4lts|
|Surf Weight: 28kg|